[Systems] Rebasing ASLO

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Wed Aug 18 13:40:49 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 02:28:14PM -0300, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> El Wed, 18-08-2010 a las 15:07 +0000, Aleksey Lim escribió:
> > I hope people from http://activitycentral.org/ will take care of
> > switching to new AMO, Django based code base. Will help them.
>
> David told me he hired a team of 4 people which is currently learning
> how to manage ASLO using the new machines at RIT. I don't know if any of
> them has previous experience working with Django or Python.

14:42:40*manusheel │ alsroot: We do have a strong in-house expertise in cakephp and php in general. Infact, I would like the php developers to
                   │ have a look at this part. We'll surely see how re-implementation in django could be achieved, and how it could be made
                   │ easier overtime.

I hope they do :)

--
Aleksey