[Systems] aslo-web on treehouse

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:56:46 EDT 2010

Things to check

Confirm the memory in there is correct and all the same.
Physically check what is in there versus what is required as far as ECC/non
ECC particularly.
Make sure ECC memory is enabled in BIOS if that is what is required and
physically in the box.
Check that BIOS version is current and correct
http://techreport.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69030
http://www.x86-64.org/pipermail/discuss/2009-July/thread.html#10584

--HH.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Stefan Unterhauser <stefan at unterhauser.name
> wrote:

> hi all
>
> last time pootle this time aslo-web
> don t what triggers the problem
>
> http://sunjammer.sugarlabs.org/munin/sugarlabs.org/treehouse.sugarlabs.org.html#Virtual
> machines\
>
> /me needs professional help there :)
> for me the most interesting part is that aslo itself survived
> know that cause i was clicking there around the last 3 days
> (only once i got a broken http answer)
>

> rebooted aslo-web
> (dfarning can you double check if now everything is fine?)
>

> cause the hole network to treehouse and all the VMs there was
> unresponsive had to use
> https://esuoheert.sugarlabs.org/
>
> and attached is the screenshot
> with a list of cryptic messages ... bernie silbe hhardy?
>
> cu
> dogi

A cocktail party is the invention of the devil.

--Richard M. Nixon