[Systems] atlantis.develer.com serving stale sugarlabs.{net, org} zones

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org
Sat Apr 10 17:31:29 EDT 2010

Hi!

We're having an issue with several of the SugarLabs domains:
The root servers serve a stale glue record containing 83.149.158.214 for
ns1.codewiz.org, whereas all authoritative namservers for codewiz.org
give out 83.149.158.210.
Unfortunately atlantis.develer.com (83.149.158.214) seems to have been a
slave for our domains before and still serves an outdated copy of our
zones when asked about them. So about one third of DNS requests for our
domains will encounter stale records... :-/

Long story short: Please configure atlantis.develer.com not to answers
requests for the following domains: ole.org olenepal.org pustakalaya.org
somosazucar.com somosazucar.net somosazucar.org sugarlabs.net
sugarlabs.org

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/