[Systems] Exceeding disk space limits on sunjammer.sugarlabs.org - Is there any way we can move the general interest files like Sugar-Creation-Kit-ver05.iso and ASLO.xo to Downloads on Sunjammer?

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Apr 8 06:43:57 EDT 2010

Walter;

I am apparently in violation of a quota system on my account on
sunjammer:http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/

I was not aware of this quota...: /

Before I delete some of them , I hope that It will be possible to move
some of the bigger and more important files to a more logical location
on sunjammer:

http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/

Files of General Interest:

1-) Sugar-Creation-Kit to (a new subdirectory on
http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/)?
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Sugar-Creation-Kit-ver05.iso
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/CONTENTS-OF-SugarCreation-Kit-DVD.txt

2-)ASLO .xo files to (http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/)

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/ASLO-xo.tar.gz
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/ASLO.iso
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/ASLO_iso_ReadMe.txt

Sugarizing Appliances Directory
(an archive of files needed for sugarizing (from
http://www.catmoran.com/olpc/#sugxterm with permission)
Directory:
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/sugarize/

3-)Appliances to (http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/appliances/)

Virtualbox-Appliances

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Blueberrycleared.vdi.tar.gz

VmPlayer-Appliances

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/vm/ReadMeFirst.txt

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/vm/sugarVM.zip
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/vm/sugarVM_readme.txt

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Blueberry-vmx.tar.gz
http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Blueberry-vmx.txt

I believe that these are important and should be kept by sugarlabs where
they can be accessed for download

Tom Gilliard
satellit