[Systems] syndication request

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Apr 6 11:18:00 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 10:18 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Ping, cannot see their posts in the planet.

Oops, this request had slipped through (btw, I'm still looking for a
Planet master to help me out serving this queue)

> > My name is Taylor Rose.  My team members and myself have been working on an
> > activity for the XO called Open Video Chat.  The goal of this project is to
> > create a video chat program that has a fast enough frame rate to communicate
> > using sign language.  Each of the developers is maintaining a blog that we'd
> > like to add to Planet Sugar Labs.
> > Justin Lewis: http://jlewopensource.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/Open+Video+Chat?alt=rss
> > Taylor Rose: http://troseovc.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/Open+Video+Chat?alt=rss
> > Fran Rogers: http://fran.dumetella.net/?feed=rss2&cat=3
> > If possible can you merge our blogs into one feed called "Open Video Chat"?
> >  If not whatever you think is acceptable is fine with us.

I added all three of them with the same name, but it's up to you to
coordinate for avoiding duplicate or similar posts.

It would also be nice if you could send a 100x100 hackergotchi icon to
go with your feed.