[Systems] [Fwd: Re: #418 URGE: Resolve Gitorious blacklisting issues with OUOSL.]

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Sep 24 02:18:19 EDT 2009

El Wed, 23-09-2009 a las 17:35 -0700, Noah Kantrowitz escribió:
> Grab the TicketDelete plugin if you don't have it already, that lets you
> delete comments and easily revert spammy changes.

Works great, thanks.

Actually, we have way too many of these to delete them manually.
Would there be a way to delete comments by regex?

Or, even better, can the IP of the spammer be retrieved from the edits
so we can kill it in iptables?

>  The links should already be marked relfollow,

Not these: they use HTML directly:

>>  {{{
> >  #!html
> >  Reopening, it is still not fixed. Please pay attention to fix bugs not
> >  only in trunk, but also in active branches, especially when it comes
> >  security issues. <a href="http://www.getagoodbuy.com"><font
> >  color="#000000">nike shoes</font></a>
> >  }}}

>  and you can go into the BadContent wiki page and add it
> to the spam blacklist.

Ok done.  What plugin actually makes use of the BadContent page?