[Systems] mirror testing request

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Mon Sep 21 16:54:50 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 16:35 -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 16:29, Marten Vijn <info at martenvijn.nl> wrote:
>         What is A.SL.O ?

ah clear, these links do not point to download as far i can see or are
redicted.

Anyway, currently only:

http://download.sugarlabs.org/ is mirrored. to all mirros.

So if there is copy of activities@ on download@ it will be
picked up soon 1-24 hrs.

There is no system yet to do geoip based redirections(as far as i know).

Yes it should be there, IHMO it should be in some
kind of cgi?

apt-get install  libapache2-mod-geoip?

I never played with it, and I don't trust myself
to write sane cgi's. So if we have talents on board,
it is time to use them.....

Feel more than free to take over from here. I would prefeer to chase
some more mirrors.....

cheers,
Marten

--
this email is sent from my mainframe.....
http://martenvijn.nl                Sugar on a Stick