[Systems] [IAEP] voip.sugarlabs.org

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 04:07:32 EDT 2009

Potentially, this could be particularly interesting for press briefings.

Effective PR involves inviting a small group of journalists to
briefings, usually just prior to launches, or to put out PR fires.

When the group is small, listen/talk can be open to everyone. For
larger groups, it's listen-only and a moderator handles a question
queue, opening talk to key questioners in turn.

There are of course lots of commercial services for this type of
thing, but it would be great if we had that available to us.

Sean