[Systems] No IRC meeting logs available :-(

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Oct 28 15:40:49 EDT 2009

El Wed, 28-10-2009 a las 17:07 +0100, Stefan Unterhauser escribió:
> meeting.olpcorps.net is working ...
> Bernie can u cname meeting.sugarlabs.org to it?

Done. The change should propagate within 24h.

Yesterday I asked Luke to move meetbot to Sunjammer without realizing
that you were actually already working on reviving the old VM. I thought
it would have saved some resources since meetbot is such a small
service.

Anyway, I don't have any preference about where meetbot physically runs
as long as we have a few people actively maintaining it.

Who else has access besides you? It would be great if we could migrate
the relevant VIG wiki page to the Infrastructure Team wiki pages.
(NOTE: remember to remove any passwords as this wiki is public!)