[Systems] unable to edit wiki

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Oct 18 22:20:26 EDT 2009

El 10/18/09 20:07, Ivan Krstić escribió:
> On Oct 17, 2009, at 9:27 PM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>> By the way, I figured out that MediaWiki could use APC for its main
>> cache (see CACHE_ACCEL):
>
> That's what I was getting at. On our setup, it makes zero sense to use
> memcached for sessions.

Ok, let's switch and see what happens.

I'm too lazy to run benchmarks, but it would be good to monitor
Solarsail with Munin for 24 hours before this change.

If it's ok with you. I'll install munin-node and allow sunjammer to
connect. The performance graphs are publicly visible, but we could
require http auth for solarsail if it seems dangerous.