[Systems] [Alert] All modified Wiki SystemMessages are gone.

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Oct 16 17:39:13 EDT 2009

El Thu, 15-10-2009 a las 19:50 -0400, Frederick Grose escribió:
> I noticed recently that the wiki.sugarlabs.org sidebar is not
> presenting correctly--no special navigation links.  Seems that the all
> SystemMessages have been restored to default values,
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Special:AllMessages.  This will affect
> other pages and wiki behavior.

> Thanks for investigating.         --Fred

For unknown reasons, the memcached process was no longer running on
solarsail. Restarting it cured the issue.

After digging into the php code for some time making very little
progress, I could quickly figure it out by comparing wiki.sl.o with
wiki-devel.sl.o, which was working perfectly because, luckily, the
configuration had not been updated yet to enable memcached.