[Systems] Account management.

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org
Wed Oct 14 13:26:25 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 08:26:45AM -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:

> Maybe I'm confused, but when I log in I see a page something like the
> following: (web link:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lfaraone/4010641735/ )
Interesting, I'm seeing a username/password prompt even though I'm
properly "logged in" to Launchpad. I wonder if it's based on some
JavaScript magic (that cannot work in my browser)? It can't get the LP
cookie since the domains don't match.
Even then you still need to "log in", it doesn't happen automatically. I
don't know if it still qualifies as SSO (because you don't have to type
a password), but personally I'd see it as quite annoying (depending on
how often you'd need to do it, of course).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/