[Systems] Upcoming sysadmin tasks (Was: My Sugar Labs Membership)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at sugarlabs.org
Sun Oct 11 21:24:46 EDT 2009

(sorry if you got this a second time - I forgot to change my "From:"
field twice!)

Hi,
Domain SomosAzucar.Org has independent Google Apps account.
Bernie and I are administrators.
David, it'd be nice to have the education features, let me know
if I should request from google.

I'll try to immerse myself in infrastructure team thank you for
giving me the landscape view, I'm interested in bcfg2 and ssh+lpk
too so I'll try to share what I find.

I'm looking for best practice recommendations / methodologies
for administering a libre computer lab, which includes Sugar,
our aim is releasing a document at the end of the month for
an installfest at a social forum in a marginal side of Lima:
http://ourproject.org/moin/Install_Party_Villana
http://blog.fuentelibre.org/2009/10/convocatoria-cuerpo-de-instaladores.html
We're using Trisquel GNU.

Sebastian