[Systems] [ASLO] log for ticket 1579

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org
Mon Nov 30 13:23:13 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:30:17AM -0800, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:

>>> Yes as "mavrothal"

>>> Yes
>>> I can still see a trac_session and a trac_form_tocken cookies from
>>> bug.sugarlabs.org. The trac_tocken has no expiration date.
>> What about the trac_auth cookie?
> No trac_auth cookie that I could find from bugs.sugarlabs.org
That would explain why the SPAM filter treated you as anonymous.

>> Did you restart the browser between login and trying to
>> post your reply? Could you move around in Trac and it still
>> said you're logged in?
> Yes and yes.
The former would mean you got logged out again (trac_auth is a session
cookie, so will be deleted on browser exit), but then Trac shouldn't
show you as logged-in. Maybe a proxy disregarding the no-cache headers
and showing an old copy? Can you do a page reload?

>> Do you have any (transparent) proxy / firewall in your path
>> (potentially run by your provider without telling you)? Can
>> you try from a different place (with a different internet
>> connection)?
>  From home maybe. I do not really know, but from work I have a static
> IP and no proxies of any kind as far as I know.
Hmm, strange. I guess we'll need for bernie to provide use with better
debugging tools (or somebody else has an idea as to what is happening).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/