[Systems] sunjammer: machine reboot, Nov 29 15:00 EST

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org
Sun Nov 29 15:33:56 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 02:56:45PM -0500, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

> We need to perform a reboot of sunjammer.sugarlabs.org required to
> fix the nfs server. The service outage should protract for just a
> few minutes.
Would be nice to have outage times (all times, actually) posted as UTC
as anyone can easily relate themselves to UTC (just type "date -u" to
figure out the difference and "direction"), but not to arbitrary time
zones. Even nicer are strings that can be pasted to "date -d". :)
For the record: Sun Nov 29 20:00:00 UTC 2009

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/