[Systems] InfraTeam meeting: Fri 4 Dec @ 11:00 EST

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Nov 24 20:27:53 EST 2009

Come join us as we re-start bi-weekly meetings of the mighty Sugar Labs
Infrastructure Team!

Our next meeting is on Friday 4 December 2009, from 11:00 EST (16:00
UTC) in #sugar-meeting. Fixed time:

  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=4&year=2009&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Meeting agenda:
 http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure_Team/Meetings#Upcoming_Agenda

Please add the topics you'd like to talk about to the list. We may not
get through everything in the first meeting, but since we are starting
weekly meetings again we should eventually get to everybody's topic in
turn.

The purpose of these meetings is to touch base and find out what
everyone is working on, and then if we have time remaining at each
meeting we'll sprint together on getting one or more of our tasks done.