[Systems] Discovery One- NFS

dfarning at sugarlabs.org dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Nov 21 11:23:50 EST 2009

This evening I am going to install the NFS structure to support aslo.

Needs:
Each aslo-web node requires read/write access to activities/files and activities/staging
Download.sl.org requires read access to staging.

Mozilla handles this via a SAN.  I think that we reasonably handle this by using sunjammer as a NFS server and and mounting the the also-web nodes and download.sl.o as needed.

Scheme:
Server:
Sunjammer:/srv/nfs/activities/[files|staging]

Client aslo-web node mount points:
sunjammer.sugarlabs.org:/srv/nfs/activities/files  /srv/activities/files nfs
sunjammer.sugarlabs.org:/srv/nfs/activities/staging  /srv/activities/staging nfs

Client download.sl.o mount point
sunjammer.sugarlabs.org:/srv/nfs/activities/staging  /srv/upload/files nfs

david