[Systems] pointing activities.sugarlabs.org at the proxy

Stefan Unterhauser dogi at sugarlabs.org
Thu Nov 19 06:04:52 EST 2009

it looks like activities is up and running ...
congratulation :P

i did a first test
i was able to register and login
the only thing which is bothering my that the http-url
tells me that i m on aslo-web maybe thats wanted ...
but if i had a choice there would be still
activities.sl.o cause change in url is normally confusing users

cu
dogi

PS: nice job david, aleksy and bernie :)