[Systems] [Systems-logs] solarsail.media.mit.edu: Munin alert

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Nov 3 13:11:29 EST 2009

El Tue, 03-11-2009 a las 10:56 -0500, Munin escribió:
> sugarlabs.org :: solarsail.media.mit.edu :: Load average
> 	WARNINGs: load is 10.51 (outside range [:10]).

I finally figured out why Munin was ignoring my setting for the load!
The correct key to set was "load.warning", not "cpu.load.warning".

We should now get much less spurious entries like this one. It's too bad
Munin does not support a hysteresis for the thresholds. A delay before
triggering a warning would also be a very useful feature.