[Systems] *Action Please* - Alert: dns + apache config on Solarsail

Sebastian Silva sebastian at sugarlabs.org
Tue Nov 3 10:01:52 EST 2009

I forgot to cc systems i meant to reply all.

2009/11/3 Sebastian Silva <sebastian at sugarlabs.org>:
> I dont have shell access at the time to solarsail,
> but you'd have to see inside /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/
> find somosazucar.org (if not a filename, try grep)
> and make sure its correctly configured to include
> somosazucar.org (i would copy from another file,
> like for instance sugarlabs.org) and then
> a2config reload or otherwise restart apache...
>
> Thank you Tomeu!
> Gracias a todos!

Addition:
I realized pe.sugarlabs.org is in sunjammer
so Im kind of asking for a lot: dns change somosazucar.org
to point to sunjammer then add somosazucar.org to
pe.sugarlabs.org apache config.
I dont mean to be a PITA. Pointing somosazucar.org
to same static english website as sugarlabs.org is fine
until we can do the other.

Thank you.

--
Sebastian Silva