No subject

Sun May 31 08:28:51 EDT 2009

> You acknowledge that any text, images, or other audiovisual information
> (collectively, "Content") posted on the Service by you become, immediately
> upon posting, the property of the Account Holder controlling the Hosted Area
> where you posted such Content. You are herin granted an irrevocable,
> perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, non-exclusive
> license to use any Content posted by you in any other way without
> restriction.

The Acct. Holder would be us, but it's fairly scary from a user standpoint.

So, a quick rundown:

Pros:

   - Nontechnical and easy-to-use
   - Popular platform
   - Free* for SugarLabs
   - Separate from the bug tracker, so we don't "annoy" developers with
   untriaged reports and feature requests
   - Sign-in optional

Cons:

   - Non-FLOSS
   - Data portibility is unknown

Another popular alternative is Get
Satisfaction<http://getsatisfaction.com/features>,
but it offers much less in terms of features gratis for projects like us.
--
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc

--0016364ed386881f8a046f55d81f

n, Jul 20, 2009 at 23:12, Mel Chua <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin=
: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

 expensive for an<br>
s for a FOSS group: <a href=3D"https://uservoice.com/for/opensource" target=
t they don&#39;t allow XML export without a paid plan. (devious idea: upgra=
de to trial, export data, then cancel in 15 days)<br>

04, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;" class=3D"gmail_quo=
te">You acknowledge that any text, images, or other audiovisual
information (collectively, &quot;Content&quot;) posted on the Service by yo=
become, immediately upon posting, the property of the Account Holder
controlling the Hosted Area where you posted such Content. You are
herin granted an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully
sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use any Content posted by you
e Acct. Holder would be us, but it&#39;s fairly scary from a user standpoin=
y-to-use</li>

bug tracker, so we don&#39;t &quot;annoy&quot; developers with untriaged re=

lar alternative is <a href=3D"http://getsatisfaction.com/features">Get Sati=
sfaction</a>, but it offers much less in terms of features gratis for proje=
cts like us.<br>

ne.cc</a><br>

--0016364ed386881f8a046f55d81f--