[Systems] False positive

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 13 10:19:02 EDT 2009

On Mar 13, 2009, at 2:38 PM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> I copied over index.php from solarsail to www-testing.

www-testing can be shut down. I suggest leaving the DNS record in
place and just redirecting to www with a mod_redirect rule until the
next time we have something to test.

> I think we should update the website through www-testing, and then
> rsync manually to solarsail after some testing.  What do you think?

I set up Christian with an SFTP account on solarsail, and he verified
he can upload files, so we don't need to do rsync. The old versions of
the web site will get backed up automatically on solarsail, so we'll
have history available if anything goes wrong.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org