[Systems] Spam filtering for lists

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jun 30 08:15:11 EDT 2009

Hello,

moderating lists is becoming very time consuming due to the amount of
spam. Jonas says he's lost interest in doing it.

I feel like we should interpose Spamassassin with RBLs and maybe Bayes.

We already have SA configured on Sunjammer.  Ivan, if you'd prefer to
keep Solarsail clear of SA, I could redirect MX records for
lists.sugarlabs.org to Sunjammer, do the filtering there, and then
forward everything to Solarsail.

Requiring both servers in order to post to the lists would make things
somewhat more fragile, though.