[Systems] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] translate.sugarlabs.org down?

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:43:18 EDT 2009

I'm manually doing the indexing now - it would probably take a few
minutes, and Pootle will be back again. If it crashes again after
this, I'll run strace and related stuff to figure out what is wrong.
Pootle has been under a lot of stress due to significant amount of
activity from Sri Lankan Sinhala and Tamil translators.

-sdg-

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta