[Systems] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] translate.sugarlabs.org down?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Jun 19 14:40:14 EDT 2009

The process was still running, but not responding to queries.
I restarted it and it seems to work now.

This time we couldn't determine the specific cause, but Sayamindu says
the previous failure was caused by the indexer.

We knew Pootle wasn't the most stable application ever right from the
start...  Until version 1.3 will stabilize, our only option is
restarting it once in a while.