[Systems] [Marketing] Sugar Labs DC Business Cards

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:31:52 EDT 2009

OK, I busted out a set of logos onto the Moo Minicard template and made some
proofs in the Moo Store. The images are CC'd and ready to download an use.
I'm placing orders for Jeff, Kevin and myself tomorrow. I'll put this link
on the wiki when I get a chance.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/sets/72157619527538374/

I'll circle back at some point and do the rest of the logo sets for black
cards and black and white stickers.

Mike