[Systems] [ole] Poor performance from Sugarlabs

Chris Rowe chris at ole.org
Fri Jul 17 17:28:36 EDT 2009

Hi Arthur,

Bernie is a good person to contact. I am not sure how to read the load
average but I do know that the server does have large amounts of web traffic
some times but apache2ctl status is showing minimal load.
Fore more detailed past performance information on Apache see
http://sunjammer.sugarlabs.org/munin/sugarlabs.org/sunjammer.sugarlabs.org.html

I don't see any obvious issues, but am not an expert. I have however
experienced slow response times when loading drupal pages. Nothing extreme
recently, but enough to wonder (maybe 5 seconds longer than normal at the
worst).

Chris