[Systems] [Sugar-devel] PGP verification failure (was: CACert in Browse)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-systems at silbe.org
Sat Jul 4 07:21:51 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 03:46:37PM +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

> Speaking of trust, my MUA says that your last message
> had a bad GPG signature:
>
> gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
> gpg: Signature made Thu Jul  2 12:44:37 2009 CEST using RSA key ID
> 4C1770DA
> gpg: using subkey 4C1770DA instead of primary key A13AC1B1
> gpg: using PGP trust model
> gpg: BAD signature from "Sascha Silbe <sascha-pgp at silbe.org>"
> gpg: textmode signature, digest algorithm SHA1

The copy I received back from systems verified fine on my system. Is
there any MTA between the list server and you that might mangle
whitespace, do some recoding or MIME processing? That were the reasons
for verification failures in the past.
If anyone else get mails with bad signatures from me, please let me
know.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/