[Systems] Password expired?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jul 1 04:31:54 EDT 2009

2009/7/1 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:
> I don't even remember having a password for download.sugarlabs.org,
> isn't it all ssh key based? Anyway, can someone re-enable my account?

I think you need to go here and change your password:

https://secure.sugarlabs.org/passwd

I have no idea what kind of password is that, though.

Should someone (Bernie?) explain what's going on? It's several people
I have had to give this link and I must say that I'm quite puzzled
about it.

HTH,

Tomeu