[Systems] [support.osuosl.org #5846] Sugar Labs: Hosting for Pootle

Bernie Innocenti via RT support at osuosl.org
Sat Jan 24 02:40:32 EST 2009

Lance Albertson via RT wrote:
> If you want to go this route then I also suggest you consider finding
> some donations to help cover the costs of maintaining the server. Our
> cost is around $1000/yr but anything helps of course.

(offlist)

The price tag of $1000/yr is very interesting, but we're first trying
to get a free machine from OLPC, which will probably comes with free
hosting at the MIT co-lo.

At the next oversight board meeting, I wanted to bring up the topic of
making a small donation to the OSL to thank you for your help.  Do not
expect a big amount, we are not very well founded yet.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/