[Systems] New addons sites.

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jan 17 19:16:42 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Now i see addons-devel and addons-testing site.
> How are we going to manage these sites?
> What are going to be it's URLs..?

We will have:
  addons.sl.o
  addons-testing.slo.
  addons-devel.sl.o

These are are just going to be for developing and testing the also web
site.  End users will use addons.sl.o.  Aslo developers will be free
to do any experiments on addons-devel.sl.o

> And also another question how is the  URL to enter  the admin interface of
> addons?

I need to fix that tonight.

> i mean how can one access this admin inteface, because we don't have fixed
> the login management,
> and sunjammer can send emails.?

Yes, bernie fixed that yesterday -- buildbot.sugarlabs.org sent me 408
emails already today.  I think I need to fix that:)

david