[Systems] [support.osuosl.org #5855] New account kennyp on git.sugarlabs.org

k.parnell@gmail.com via RT support at osuosl.org
Wed Jan 14 21:17:06 EST 2009

Hey Rudy,

I was able to log in without a problem via ssh, but it looks as though
the password form ala https://shell.sugarlabs.org/passwd is busted,
it's looking for passwd.php. I attempted to sudoedit passwd.php to
look for passwd but I was told I'm not in the sudoers file. So, if you
could fix my sudo, I'll be glad to fix the form and then use it to
change my temporary password.

Thanks,
-Kenny