[Systems] landing site

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Fri Feb 27 02:24:37 EST 2009

Ivan Krstić wrote:
> On Feb 26, 2009, at 11:57 PM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>> Guys, we're talking about *www-testing* here, not *www*.
>
> We're not. See the other half of David's message:
>
>> I'll set it up as a vh under /srv/www-sugarlabs/landing tonight.  Then
>> we can point www.sugarlabs.org at it after Christian gives us the go
>> ahead.

Oh, I see.  David, what do we want to achieve?  Would a hourly rsync
job fetching the web pages from sunjammer work too?

www-testing.sugarlabs.org is now pointing at sunjammer.
Would you like me to create a virtual host with the DocumentRoot
configured to /var/www-sugarlabs/www-testing ?

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/