[Systems] [Sugar-devel] Mailing list moderators needed

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Feb 27 01:51:05 EST 2009

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> The I can volunteer for that. I already do same task for 10-15 other
> lists that I am admin for.

Thank you very much, Jonas.

I'm sending you the moderator password by private email.  Let me know
if there's anything else you'd like to change in the configuration of
the lists.

I'd also like to install SpamAssassin on solarsail so we can use the
X-Spam* headers to automatically discard obvious spam before it
bothers you.

> If anyone cares, I use the commandline tool listadmin, which makes the
> task much faster.

Wonderful, I've always wanted something like that!

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/