[Systems] landing site

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Thu Feb 26 23:57:47 EST 2009

Ivan Krstić wrote:
> I don't know you and couldn't care less about your trust. Bernie and I
> jointly made the decisions about the infrastructure design, which you
> now appear to be revisiting arbitrarily. Please don't.

Guys, we're talking about *www-testing* here, not *www*.

Sunjammer is the place where people like Chritian can easily be given
an account, so it makes sense to upload pages for the test website there.

For the production site, we might come up with a hourly rsync job
pulling stuff from sunjammer to solarsail.  Maybe even versioned in
git, just in case?

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/