[Systems] sunjammer.sugarlabs.org downtime - Wed Dec 30 9am-10am New_York time

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Wed Dec 30 20:15:35 EST 2009

Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't read my mail in time to be online today.
> Anyway, thanks for taking care of this while I was having fun in SF! :-)

FYI we rescheduled for Thu (tomorrow) morning (see fsfstatus and
sugarlabsstatus), and also Dogi is going with me - see you in the
morning, Dogi! (oh and I think I still need you to email me your current
address & phone #).

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny