[Systems] cacheboy is looking for bandwidth in U.S.

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Fri Aug 28 01:46:20 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 19:48 -0400, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> El Thu, 27-08-2009 a las 16:48 +0200, Marten Vijn escribió:
> > Cacheboy is looking for bandwidth in U.S.
> >
> > Cacheboy is globally distributing open source software,
> >
> > Sugar is on cacheboy list, however one one of the current show stoppers
> > is bandwidth in the U.S..
> >
> > A 5G link would do fine...
> >
> > Any hints?
>
> These are the guys who provide us with bandwidth and co-location space:
>
> http://www.bmxp.net/
> http://www.gnaps.com/
>
> I could get you in contact with two admins I know, in case they are
> interested.  What do you need exactly besides the bandwidth?

Hi,

(cc Adrian Chadd)

The Bandwidth is for CacheBoy. CacheBoy a global candidate to destribute
Sugar and other FLOSS.

more info on http://cacheboy.net

Adrian Chadd from cacheboy is willing to distribute Sugar via cacheboy.
IHMO that would be a large mutual benefit.

Currently Bandwidth seems to be a problem in the U.S.

De Node requirements:
http://cacheboy.net/node_requirements.html

I think contacting the admins directly to Adrian would be the best
solution.

cheers,
Marten

--