[Systems] Trac wiki becomes read-only

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Fri Aug 7 17:29:41 EDT 2009

That's great.  I want to work securely, as well. I'm only an apprentice at
system administration, so am documenting the process like this,
http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/index.php/Recipe:migratewiki, and
http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/index.php/Machine:testwiki, and for security,
would welcome input at http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/index.php/Wiki_security.
I'll play with wiki-devel (update to MediaWiki 1.15.1, work with extensions,
etc) for now, and will check with you about the rsync later (I'm not
concerned about the wiki-devel content for now).  Please comment on my stub
at, http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/index.php/VIG.l.o_synchronization_with_w.l.o.

I'll be busy the next 12 days with our Boston field trip,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Summer_Program/Massachusetts_Field_Trip,
but will
proceed with testwiki wiki-devel work once I'm back.

Thanks for you help!        --Fred