[Systems] IPv6 connectivity for Sugar Labs foundation

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Aug 5 13:00:13 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'm a system administrator and oversight board member at Sugar Labs, a
501(c)(3) nonprofit organization:

 http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/
 http://www.sugarlabs.org/

We would like to apply for community membership in order to receive IPv6
tunnels and subnets from OCCAID.  Much of our web and collaboration
infrastructure is hosted in Boston by the Free Software Foundation and
the MIT Media Lab.

We're currently using AYIYA tunnels provided by sixxs.net for all our
machines, but we would like to switch to 6to4 and other mechanisms to
improve reliability and throughput.

Thanks,