[Systems] kernel on buildslave1 too old for svn

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Apr 6 08:48:59 EDT 2009

On 04/06/09 14:44, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On 04/02/09 13:41, Sascha Silbe wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've just been told by Fedora [1] that the kernel currently running on
>> buildslave1 is too old and causing our inability to use svn (!) on that
>> machine.
>> Bernie, have you heard anything from prgmr yet?
>
> Some time ago they told me there was not enough capacity on their XEN
> 3.3 machines to move all our images.

buildslave2 runs a newer kernel: kernel-xen-2.6.25.3-2.fc9.x86_64.

I've followed up in the RH bugzilla, if it's new enough to fix our bug,
we can download the rpm from the F9 repository and install it.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/