[Systems] Wiki

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 12 17:44:50 EDT 2008

On Sep 12, 2008, at 8:42 AM, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> FFM and Simon Dorner would make good candidates for the job.  Can we
> get
> them accounts on Solarsail?

Probably. Do you think there is enough ongoing work to warrant
permanent accounts? I always thought there's little wiki work
requiring server access.

My policy for maintaining a very high security environment on
solarsail has been to give out accounts only to people I've personally
met and trust. I haven't met either Luke or Simon, though if you
believe circumstances warrant it and are willing to vouch for both of
them, we can do that.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org