[Systems] [IAEP] Rolling out Local Sugar Labs

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Dec 3 17:07:01 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Ivan Krstić
<krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2008, at 10:36 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:
>> We  have  also the first mailist. sugar-colombia at co.sugarlabs.org
>

> Why was it decided to host this list outside of the general Sugar Labs
> mailman install, and thus with separate archives and management?

I was just trying to figure that out.  I think Rafael set up a list on
their new gmail domain.
Ivan would you mind setting up a colombia at lists.sugarlabs.org ml on
the SL.org mailman.

Rafael, would you mind using a ml on sl.org?

The issue is how to balance decentralized use(creativity) against
centralized search(consistency).

thanks
david