[Systems] donations for hardware (was Re: [IAEP] Honeypot)

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Dec 3 07:12:19 EST 2008

Hi all,

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:

>  ☞ Donations: the same day we raised $1600 among the people
>   present.  We still need to raise some $400-500, but I'm
>   confident enough to anticipate the expense personally.
>   We are waiting for the SFC to tell us what bank account
>   we can use;

AFAIK, the donators we have to date are people who have been already
devoting money and substantial time to SugarLabs "unofficially".

Perhaps we should make a wider call so that all SugarLabs members are
given a chance to contribute to this need? May be as well a good
opportunity to test our donations infrastructure.

Regards,

Tomeu