[Systems] Local Sugar Labs

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:50:42 EST 2008

Ok this is my final though on this matter,

If we could provide separate wikis, that's the way to go, i'm always
concerned about synchronization with a principal  wiki , if this issue is
not a problem  i'd say we should go with separated wikis.

so +1 for keeping it as distributed as possible.

Rafael Ortiz