[Systems] Buildbot

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Dec 2 15:43:53 EST 2008

David Farning wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 4:36 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
> <marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Tomeu made some changes in the code which make it dependent on Fedora
>> 10/Ubuntu intrepid. Which means that buildbot is not working anymore
>> :(
>>
>> Should we ask Luke if it's possible to have sugarlabs2
>> updated/recreated as F10? Do you have news about sugarlabs3?

Marco, sugarlabs1 is already a F10, although it was apparently
obtained by upgrading from F9.  Would that work anyway?

Luke, I'm unfamiliar with the management tools provided by prgrmr.com.
 Is there a way we can reboot and reinstall machines from remote
without bothering you every time?

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/