[Systems] Buildbot

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Dec 2 13:54:55 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 4:36 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<marcopg at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Tomeu made some changes in the code which make it dependent on Fedora
> 10/Ubuntu intrepid. Which means that buildbot is not working anymore
> :(
>
> Should we ask Luke if it's possible to have sugarlabs2
> updated/recreated as F10? Do you have news about sugarlabs3?

Hello Luke

I would like to introduce Bernie.  He is leading our new
infrastructure team.  He was owner and sysadmin a delver for several
years before retiring and volunteering for OLPC and Sugar Labs.

Bernie, Luke is a co-owner of PRGMR a Xen hosting business located in
the western US.
Our original agreement was for him to host some low bandwidth services
on some of his Xen machines.  But, we are apparently running into
difficulty because the new build tree depends on F10 and/or Ubuntu
8.10.

If you don't mind I will step outside of this part of our
infrastructure so the competent admins can resolve the issues without
my kibitzing:)

thanks
david