[Systems] Local Sugar Labs

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 2 13:39:41 EST 2008

On Dec 2, 2008, at 6:30 PM, David Farning wrote:
> 1.  How about option of allowing the group forming the local lab to
> chose between country.sugarlabs.org or a name space on
> wiki.sugarlabs.org?  I don't believe that we need to worry about
> setting up a translating infrastructure for Local Labs.  Their content
> will be pretty language and region specific.

I've thought about it a bit more, and it occurs to me that perhaps
offering separate wikis is the way to go after all, since it allows
country Labs to seamlessly migrate to their own server infrastructure
down the line (for improved country access times, etc) should they
choose to. That's a lot harder if all the information is in a
namespace of a single wiki.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org