[sugar-sur] [Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Design Meeting/Reunión 21 September at 11 PM UTC IRC Sugar Meeting

James Cameron quozl en laptop.org
Lun Sep 18 21:40:30 EDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 08:30:06PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:

>     G'day Laura,
>
>     You aren't a member of the design team...
>
> Can you please point me to the procedure to become a member?

No, it was a practice not a procedure.  The practice was for
the design team to accept a designer after;

1.  they had expressed interest,

2.  they had demonstrated their credentials as a designer,

3.  the team had met to discuss.

A procedure is not required.

> Last meeting in the wiki for such design team was August 26th 2012.
>
> I would say it is an abandoned team.

It is not abandoned.  I still have occasional communication from
members of the team, and the [DESIGN] tag continues to be used
occasionally.

You and Sebastian seem to be trying to gain control of every team you
can find; board, elections, finance, design ... while I can appreciate
your enthusiasm, it does seem very odd.  You aren't building trust or
consensus.

Also, I note you did not respond to the other items in my mail.  You
have been very selective.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/