[sugar-sur] [SLOBS] [IAEP] Sugar Labs Finance Committee [Was Re: Motion: To appoint Volunteer Laura Vargas as Sugar Labs Financial Manager [was Re: URGENT action needed]]

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Lun Sep 18 19:55:49 EDT 2017

I don't recall off hand all of the history. But Robert Fadel, a
professional CPA, was one example. All of this is documented in the
archives of the Sugar Digest. Feel free to look there.
Re removing the reference to the finance committee, why not defer to
whomever is appointed as the finance manager.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs