[sugar-sur] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] [SLOB] Motion regarding xo-computer icon

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Sab Sep 16 08:42:01 EDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:56 PM, Laura Vargas <laura en somosazucar.org>
wrote:

> Walter,
>
> I guess my question was not clear. My question is about the procedure to
> address legal issues to Conservancy.
>
> The procedure you (SLOB) follow the first time you want to address
> Conservancy was to just ask Adam (Sugar Labs rep to SFC) to make a question
> to Tony.
>
> The procedure you (SLOB) follow the second time was to ask SLOBs to
> approve an answer t (Sugar Labs rep to SFC) to make a question to Tony.
>
> I thank in advance to please specify, why do you follow two different
> procedures for the same process?

Quite simply, in the second exchange, Tony asked for the oversight board to
give their opinion. Since it was not apparent that we had consensus, I used
the motion mechanism to confirm that we had a majority agreeing to our
answer to his question. In both cases, I asked Adam, our liaison, to handle
the communication with Tony.

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs